PlayStation Good Game But....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Joan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Joan

Joan New Member

It really is good that this game is in console. But there is a lot to improve (at least in normal ps4) in the framerate theme and with the things that appear in front of you in the face. Actually in normal ps4 the game is fatal. You have to fix this urgently with patches please.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ClintEddie895

ClintEddie895 New Member

Out of interest what do you mean by things that appear in front of you in the face? Also what do you mean by the game is fatal?

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joan

Joan New Member

[QUOTE = "ClintEddie895, post: 44291, member: 7684"] Fuera de interés, ¿qué quiere decir con cosas que aparecen frente a usted en la cara? Además, ¿qué quieres decir con el juego es fatal?

Saludos [/ QUOTE]
    That the game is going to pull. Fatal performance. The objects appear on your face ...

4. ClintEddie895

ClintEddie895 New Member

Again my apologies, bit of a language barrier it seems. What do you mean by the game is going to pull?

5. Joan

Joan New Member

[QUOTE = "ClintEddie895, post: 44296, miembro: 7684"] Otra vez mis disculpas, parece una barrera de lenguaje. ¿Qué quieres decir con que el juego va a tirar? [/ QUOTE]
    No hay problema amigo. Disculpa mi inglés. Me refiero a la velocidad de cuadros. Es muy malo en ps4

6. haanuman

haanuman New Member

I think he means the fatal performance errors, since they used google translate I think it meant popup instead of pull.

7. Joan

Joan New Member

[QUOTE = "haanuman, post: 44363, member: 6979"] Creo que se refiere a los errores fatales de rendimiento, ya que usaron el traductor de Google, creo que significó popup en lugar de pull. [/ QUOTE]
    Yes! Bad performances and framerate. Sorry for my english