Fishing Sim World Good Old Days

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by nightwolf9496, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

What happens to good old days when u pay for the game and that's it and now if new lake comes out you have to pay and I been thinking I am not paying for any more lakes etc on this game or any other games so Dtg I am done paying

2. pennine465

pennine465 Active Member

Haa.aaa.aa.a!I don’t Understand!

3. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Because in the "good old days" people didn't have broadband/internet so you couldn't download extra content.
    Back then if a game was released & there was a bug you had to put up with it,no way to fix it.
    DLC isn't something new & at the end of the day you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.
    Surely having the option to buy extra content is better than nothing at all?
    It's not like the dlc is already in the game but left out on release to be sold at a later date unlike some of the bigger game studio's have been doing recently.
    I don't mind dropping a few £ for new content & helping Dovetail develop & improve the game.

• Like Like x 2
  4. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

Well dude explain this every dlc the dtg brings out have the same freaking fish so if u want to waste ur money on this crap u go ahead and fishing planet came out with new lakes and they didn't charge anyone ITS ALL FREE

5. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Firstly,i didn't pay for the dlc,i used Microsoft rewards so got it for free.But i would of happily paid the few quid they're asking.
    It's not a waste of money as far as i'm concerned.It certainly isn't "crap" either.
    There's 3 new species of fish added.
    Fishing Planet isn't available on xbox but if it's so good why are you on here moaning instead of playing that game or posting on their forums?
    Seriously,you are moaning about having a choice & the option of buying more content.I really don't understand some people nowadays.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Helpful Helpful x 1