Great Disappointment With Dtg!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trixsterdo#1074, Aug 10, 2022.

Tags:
  1. trixsterdo#1074

trixsterdo#1074 New Member

The launch of TSW3 seems on the face of it a money grabber particularly as there are still fixes outstanding on TSW. It seems as if the team have got bored with TSW2 and it's issues and therefore are starting again. We are effectively repurchasing the game with some extras.
    1. Can the new routes not be incorporated in TSW2 as a DLC?
    2. What has changed to require a new release of the game?
    3. I'm afraid I cannot get excited about TSW3 particularly as it just upgrades an existing UK route unlike the German or US routes. Is there some bias here as the route is home territory for the team at DTGs? - hope not.
    4. What about some stability for the community in exchange for the money we keep paying DTG? This is particularly pertinent due to the track record and debacle over fixes during the past 12 months. Will this be a distraction for the team in resolving bugs as they seem unable to cope with the current platform let alone a new one :mad:
    5. Why don't TSW2 owners get a discount.
    Watching the video yesterday, it felt that the guys were glad TSW was being put to one side and they were starting a fresh. As far as I'm concerned it will just be another catalogue of bugs and issues based on DTG's track record. It is almost as if a new toy is in the shop and their attention will now focus on this.
    Sorry for the rant but I am very frustrated by DTG and are seriously thinking that I should stop buying additional DLCs etc.

• Like Like x 5
  2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

That is the key if you want any change.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Dear Lord Jeezus

• Like Like x 6