Great Northern Class 717 Desiro City

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by Issy Hamukwaya, Jul 15, 2018.

?
  1. Yes because it is not in game

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No because it is in game

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Issy Hamukwaya

Issy Hamukwaya New Member

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. cooltoyn

cooltoyn Member

these trains would be fantastic in train simulator 2020 since i have now been on one for real . you can get these trains from Alan Thomson sim website but the only problem is that the trains don't come with its photograph and the doors don't open or close and you can only run it in third rail mode. this was because the person behind the project was getting fed up with people that were saying when is this coming out a few times. so they just stopped the project. but hopefully you will be much better at doing this. you should do the new class 700 Thameslink trains as well

3. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

A "yes" from me though why limit it to the 717? The Desiro City family in TS could bring several lines up-to-date; SWR London-Portsmouth, ECML South, London - Brighton, London - Bedford and as AI in London - Chatham and South London Lines.

4. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

I would like to see them in to the game and there will be good fun to see thease trains to endup in service to help the class 313