1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Western Express Extension Please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sam6489, Apr 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sam6489

Sam6489 New Member

I believe it's about time dovetail for y'all to extend the Great Western Express route to go outside of Reading. It's been three years and nothing. It was y'all first dlc and it's clear y'all abandoned it. A discrase. If y'all can do it in Train Simulator 2020, then u can easily do it in TSW. Your communication with your customers is terrible and y'all don't seem bothered to answer the three year old fourms asking for an extension. I would also like to see routes that don't go the full journey to be extended instead of releasing new routes. People invest a lot of money for these routes and if they can't get a full route experience, then it's not a sim. Please finally Extended Great Western Express. People keep asking and y'all know that. Y'all have the GWR license so I don't see an issue and if there is, explain to your customers. Y'all don't have the best customer service either. It's like y'all don't care about Great Western Express. Please at least address it. Thank u

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

“y’all” and “u” can be replaced with the word “you”, in fact you remind me of someone...

Hello tallboy7648 your new profile just posted the same thing as your old one did earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

New Profile
    I only have one profile