Great Work On The 313

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thatsn0moon, Oct 28, 2021.

1. thatsn0moon

thatsn0moon Member

Congratulations on what I would say is a marvellous DLC.The 313 has quickly become a favourite for me and has put new life into ECW.

I’m aware of the DSD bug and some reports about incorrect door chimes however on the whole I’m very much enjoying it.

unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend the launch stream, I’ll be watching it back a little later and playing along at the same time.

Well done Dovetail!

• Like Like x 8
  2. NickFarrant

NickFarrant Active Member

I would also like to add my appreciation, fantastic add-on. Thank you DTG and all involved :)

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to scroll through destinations, even if it was only on a keybind.

1282590_20211028175758_1.png

• Like Like x 7
  3. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

Nice shot :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Veryfatbloke

Veryfatbloke Member

I have to admit that I'm thoroughly enjoying driving the 313. I've done a couple of timetabled runs plus the Eastbourne to Brighton Scenario. I do have a couple of questions.

I didn't set the DSD so that's not an issue but I did set up AWS. When approaching a clear signal I do not hear the bell/ping to verify that the signal is clear, I have the same with the 314 on Cathcart Circle. This maybe because I'm partially deaf and the sound is very quiet but it would be good to know if it's my hearing rather than a silent warning.

On a couple of occasions, particularly in the Eastbourne scenario, I passed green signal and the next signal indicator showed a red signal even though there was a yellow between the two. Is this a known issue with East Coastway or an issue with the 313? Has anybody else come across this?

5. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

The HUD only shows main/home signals, so the yellow aspect is for a distant/repeater signal. So that is accurate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Nice post.
    I’ve also enjoyed revisiting Ecw with the 313.