1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greater Anglia 745/755 For Ts20xx

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by Class43Harrison, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Can we have a Greater Anglia 745/755 Multiple unit pack please for Train Simulator? I am sure it will go down well as it is bringing a New Generation of Trains to the game.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Active Member

Perfect for Wherry Lines, GEML and of course the network of rural Anglia Routes that seem to be in development by the community. Why not go the whole hog and throw a Class 720 and an updated/expanded GEML and make a lot of fans of this popular route very happy indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Agreed!

• Like Like x 1
  4. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for electric mutiple units

5. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Thank you! :D

6. Tank621

Tank621 Member

Would love to see some more GEML trains

7. TerryBalldriver

TerryBalldriver New Member

Totally agree, these are my local trains.

8. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Agreed. Cheers

9. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great trains to have and the trains would be great for the GEML & Wherry lines

10. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Great units the GA 745/755s amazing acceleration, Class43Harrison what's your favourite out of the two? and why would you want them in the game?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Hello, my favourite would probably be the 755 as it is small, quick compact and because of the bi-mode diesel and electric power for smaller rural and suburban routes. :D I'd want them in the game as they are different, cool and it would update the GEML and wherry lines very well as they still have the 360s and and 90s. Sadly the 90s have been retired from the GEML now and the route needs and update if people want to drive it as if they are in modern day. It would refresh the GEML massively. :D
    I'd like them because if the funky livery design and it will give the GEML a fresh look. You could be driving a 90 and a nice 745 shoots past you. They would look pretty good as the 745s came in and the transition of old to new began with sadly phasing out the 90s.

So that's why I'd live them in the game, and I am sure the community void look forward to seeing them in it. If they wanted a full-length set, they can make it in the scenario editor. :D

They are so cool because they are a little bit different and stand out from the crowd. The colour scheme is brilliant! And the TS community and I would certainly look forward for the 745/755 being in the game.

Thank you for replying. Much appreciated Jamie, thanks again.

Stay safe,
    And Thanks again. :D

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 7:44 AM