Greenbriar Turn Weather

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sharon E, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I do not know if dynamic weather was a part of the CRR, but as I have worked the parts of this Journey its has been dynamic. First, to make sure I understand these parts of the journey, I thought that ones like the Greenbriar Turn were one continuous run broken into parts, so no time break between them. Well, as I have moved through the parts, and I have now finished the Delano scenario, the weather changes, sometimes a lot, between each section. Also if I need to save and exit within a scenario, when I return the weather is different then when I left. Good example is the Delano that I just finished. When I started this one it was raining and was like that on exit. When I restarted it from save point, it was now snowing, and looked from the snow on the trees and ground like it had been for several hours. It actually made me laugh, like I had done a 2 hour beans break.I should note that I was moving when I saved and exited and was still moving on return.

• Like Like x 2
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

There is some chance the weather to change in TSW, yes. Greenbriar is an excellent example, but for me, it is not very pretty looking, because of the trees. If the snow disappears, the 2D distant models are still white and change to the snowless version at a close distance.

PS It looks surreal and not nice in my opinion :) BR o7 Still, CRR is so good!

• Like Like x 1
  3. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

In scenarios and journeys it is possible to have changing weather. There are few on Sandpatch and Clinchfield that have this feature. It's limited to those two modes though and not available in timetable mode.

• Helpful Helpful x 1