1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PlatChap, Jan 24, 2018.

1. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Been a fan of Train Simulator for many years now and have logged several hundred hours into TS2018 and about 70 hours into TSW. Most of my time is spent in American routes hauling heavy freight trains but I love all forms of railroading! I also enjoy playing American and European Truck Simulator as well. I play more than simulators though. I'm a huge fan of Overwatch and I love RPGs; currently playing through Divinity 2 Original Sin.

I am mainly active in the TSW forum but can be found, occasionally, over here.

I enjoy longs walks on the beach but only in the San Clemente area so the railroad tracks paralleling the beach can be rail-fanned :)

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are enjoying the game I myself have invested over 384 hours into train simulator. For TSW I have put in 172 hours into that one. But I have been finding it harder to enjoy train simulator as being outside the US not able to obtain BNSF content. This makes things hard as the I have been through the workshop content and have found about 5-6.5% of the items are downloadable. That leaves a huge chunk of content I cannot access.