Fishing Sim World Guntersville Smallmouth

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Killjoy Dos, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

im not for sure if the other lakes followed suit, but on guntersville im catching smallies that look more like largemouth. This needs adjusted.

2. donny.simpson

donny.simpson New Member

I actually registered to comment on the very topic of Lake Guntersville and smallmouth. They're not very common on this lake at all. I've seen only a couple caught, and I fish from a boat on the lake multiple times a week all year long and fish bass tournaments here. This lake has been my two year mission since moving here from the PNW.

What led me here is I saw the game recently on YouTube and got interested. Here's a great video:
    I'd like to offer some critique and I hope the product stakeholders are open to it. There are smallmouth in the lake, but most bass anglers probably never catch one on this lake. In one of the FLW tourneys from a years back, someone caught one. I would recommend tuning down the smallmouth on this one particular lake to 0.5%. A novelty catch. If you have the spotted bass species in this game, those are the bass that I catch in the places where I might expect to catch a smallmouth.

If you're open to more feedback, please let me know. Your game looks great--the best I've seen since the old Trophy Bass series.

• Like Like x 1
  3. donny.simpson

donny.simpson New Member

As I'm watching more videos of the Spring Creek Open on Lake Guntersville, it's obvious to me that you should tone down the smallmouth on this lake via a patch. I'd bet anyone on the dev team $100 and give them a day in my boat with a lipless crank that they won't catch a smallmouth. We can even put the challenge on YouTube. :)

4. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

5. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

What about musky? Is there really a muskie fishery on guntersville?