Gwb, C40, C33, C20 Usage ?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by flamingoodmedia, Mar 19, 2021.

1. flamingoodmedia

flamingoodmedia Member

With the exisiting all UK locos all UK lines mod GWE has access to all is says on the tin, however for me on PC the mod doesn't work with GWB, it prevents locos coming in from TVL & NTP & doesn't give you anything other than GWB supplied locos (not even the c31 or c45).

In the screenshot below I've been in to the scenario editor and have the venerable c40 with a non Intercity BG coach rake awaiting my player c33 (modded to BR Blue with a non Intercity BG coach rake) to cut in front, and also at the red to the right a double-headed c20 light movement (modded to BR Blue).

It would be nice to use these extra 70's era BR Blue locos and stock in GWB as substitution for the express or c31 passenger services, but so far I can only get them in via scenario editor. In the GWE timetable I believe all UK locos are available for substitution as per the original mods intended use but this doesn't work in GWB blocking other intended DLC crossovers, maybe the mod needs a tweak ?

Or maybe DTG could offically allow such swapping or substitution if the player has supported DLC ? I don't think the coaches used by services in the GWB pack are available in non-Intercity versions as shown below which the c31 hauled semi-fast services would possibly of used in the era. Also c101 express services deputising for unavailable loco hauled stock would be nice, the blue era was one where anything could occasionally turn up on anything ;)

GWB 40, 33, 20.jpg