Gwe: 3h10 Depot Traincare To Twyford Stuck At Red Signal

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by VION, Mar 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. VION

VION Active Member

Hello,
    I don't know if it has already reported but using the Class 166 the timetable scenario 3H10 Depot traincare to twyford starting from reading depot I am stopped by a red signal before reaching the twyford station and looking at the map there is another train ahead stopped at twyford station on my way but not moving at all after waiting 10 minutes at red signal. Is this bug already reported ? Please.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Are you definitely on the light blue path on the map? Some of the services out of the depot require you to manually set points to be on the correct, green-lit path, otherwise you'll end up at a permanent red.

3. VION

VION Active Member

Oh yes looking at the map my way is right (blue line) on the same way as the other train stopped at twyford station

4. thane87033

thane87033 New Member

Interestingly, I ran the scenario yesterday where you have 3 Class 166 trains to choose from leaving Paddington and the same thing happened to me at Ealing Broadway. I eventually walked down and there was a unit sat bang road under the bridge slightly out of the station, crewed, headlights on and such. Repeaters under the bridge were "off" too

• Like Like x 1