Gwe - Aggregate Industries Refuelling Issue?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by davejc64, Nov 28, 2020.

1. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

Played through this scenario and everything was going well until it cam to refuelling the Class 66 at Acton, got the loco up to the refuelling point took off fuel cap place hose then clicked on the valve to start refuelling, the valve wont stay open to allow refuelling, so I'm stuck, so I think I'll save and reload which on makes matters worse I cant even attach the hose now the fuel cap is off and cant even be highlighted to put it back on, so short of restarting the whole scenario again I'm stuffed, any suggestions to solve the issue would be great.

2. hightower

hightower Guest

Hi.

It’s an issue with the Class 66 used (which they are aware of). There are 2 versions, the original GWE version and the one from ECW. You can tell them apart by the computer above the cab window. The lime green text is the original, the faded lighter green (where you can change the brake timing) is the the ECW version.

Simply, you need to use the original. When the scenario loads, if it’s the ECW one just hit Esc and restart until you see the original. With that it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

Great, do they have any plans to fix this as I cant really be bothered to keep restarting a scenario just to see if I get the correct loco, but I guess it wont be a priority as they wont make and money from fixing it.

4. hightower

hightower Guest

To be fair, since TSW2 came out there have been regular updates to the game with a multitude of fixes each time. They are definitely getting better at it.

FWIW once I’d figured out the problem I had to restart the scenario once to get the GWE Class 66. Is it ideal that this problem slipped through the net? No. Is it a major PITA to restart a scenario so you can complete it and move on through the ‘Journey’? Also no.

5. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

I would submit a support ticket, unless you've done so already. The more support tickets they see, the more likely they are to work on a fix.

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

It the technical issues section this is reported a fair number of times. You can add your report there as well or support one of the others. That may be helpful. And, yes I agree this should be fixed, but there is a long bug list waiting for fixes ...