PC Gwe Diesel Legends - Problems Not Fixed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by heardturkey, Mar 25, 2021.

1. heardturkey

heardturkey Active Member

Firstly, thanks for sorting out the Class 31 services and consists although, I find it hard to understand how the creator of the timetable thought the original effort was acceptable or, that the team manager, QA, or beta testers allowed it to be included in the state it was.

FAULTS STILL EXISTING THAT HAVE BEEN REPORTED HERE OR TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT

CLASS 52

1) - Roof fans not visible
    2) - Liveries created in the Livery designer have no cab side number plates. This transfers to being used in the game and when an alternative livery is selected, the locomotives are named, but not numbered.

Class 101
    Liveries created in livery designer are available as an alternative livery option in the timetable mode, but are not available in scenario planner.

Mark 2 Coaches
    TSO Numbering
    :- All numbered W12345? I accept that it may not have been possible to provide alternative coach numbering but it took me about 2 minutes to 'google' the correct number ranges. Why were they not used?

First Class Coaches:- The coach end data shows the type of coach as TSO but should be FK. Obviously done by cut and paste but why not edited?

NONE OF THESE FAULTS ARE LISTED IN THE ROADMAP TO BE ACTIONED.

This DLC was relatively expensive, for what it actually is, so the least we deserve is a product that is not partially fixed.

• Like Like x 8
  2. ghawk2005

ghawk2005 Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t hold your breath. I’ve been waiting since before Christmas for them to fix the crazy brake fault on the NTP Class 4& and to tone down the ridiculously harsh acceleration on the Class 166 but nothing has been done.

3. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

I'm struggling to get a locomotive from Old Oak to Paddington quick enough to leave Paddington on time. Keep getting signal checked multiple times due to traffic. Could do with at least another 10 minutes to get to Paddington. Anyone else found this?

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

It's the same with the empty moves from Southall to Hayes and Slough. For some reason DTG have made the turnarounds stupidly tight.

• Like Like x 1