Xbox Gwe Scenario Planner , Ai Trains Stopping Short

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by roywild1136, Nov 30, 2020.

1. roywild1136

roywild1136 New Member

AI trains into Platform 5 at Hayes stop outside the platform and as a result any train on the Up relief gets held on a Red at Hayes Ptfm 4

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

I ran a train from Acton Yard to Hayes mineral terminal and the same thing happened there. The markers seem to be at the wrong end of the sidings.

3. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

I found another example of this last night. In scenario planner, Trans Pennine route, my train was headed out of Manchester. I'd set up an 08 shunter running light in the other direction. It passed my train on Miles Platting bank. When the 08 reached Victoria, it passed a red signal at the far end of the platform ending the scenario. I repeated the scenario with a class 40 instead of the 08 and it didn't pass the red signal. My conclusion is that the position marker is too close to the signal and any loco with a long bonnet like an 08 or a class 20 will spad. Markers should not be so close to signals anyway, no driver would stop so close to a red signal.

• Like Like x 1