PlayStation Gwr Service Query - 07:36 1g11 Paddington To Reading

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Northlander, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Northlander

Northlander Guest

Anyone know what the story is with the red signal 2 miles out from Reading?

I was making good progress and on time, but I hit this red signal with a minute to go, been held here now for over 30 minutes...asked to pass but denied, checked the map and I can see there is a train held at the next signal too but can't see any issues at Reading (via the map) that is causing this delay?

Regards

2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

ive had this before with red signals. All i did was to get closer to the signal about 10 yds or even closer out from it and it may well change then

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Not signal T1631 by any chance is it? Happened to me, never cleared

4. Northlander

Northlander Guest

Nope, T1667...

Saved the game, reloaded, still the same. I was stopped about 1ft away, decided to try and creep forward and sure enough, the light magically turned yellow!!!! WTF! I've sat here for almost an hour waiting....guess there is a 'trigger' glitch on this service/signal

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2018
  5. Northlander

Northlander Guest

Tested a new run, distance from the signal didn't actually work. What I think works is saving and quiting then reloading. The only problem is the game doesn't recognise you are in a service, so when you arrive at Reading, it doesn't know you have completed the journey. I think this signal/service is bugged....shame I enjoy this one (1A02 change to 1G11)

6. ianace

ianace New Member

We have got past the Signal and hooked the train up, back in the class66 follow the instructions but the train will not start. Help!