Hagen 189

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Steveofgreenbank, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Steveofgreenbank

Steveofgreenbank Member

Hi. I have tried to get to Hagen 189 (hope you know what this is) and unable to get there. I have now walked the track and found a junction not set to Hagen 189. Also not possible to manually change points, no lever, no triangle. I have submitted a bug report.
    upload_2019-6-11_8-43-45.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

I'v had the same problem,though i don't know if the junction was set or not.but it was the DB 80212 run to Hagan 189 in RSN.i approach Hagan,only to encounter a red signal about 640 yards from where i'm suppose to take the train.

• Like Like x 1
  3. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Just to ask, because it has mattered before on WSR, but are there any junctions down the line not set along the intended route? It can be tedious finding out, but a few of us were stuck at red on a WSR service to discover a point well past your destination was set incorrectly, bringing on a red for the whole route.

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

What service was this? I may run it at my end. When we get issues such as this I like to run the same services because it may give an answer but also it helps me personally to choose what services I'll run that day

• Like Like x 2
  5. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Coincidentally, I have just run RSN service DB 80212 for the BR185.2. I had saved the route part way through and continued it today. Very near the end which is Hagen 189, I was stopped by a red signal. Requesting to pass was denied. The map shows a blue line to the end marker but none of the points are changeable. On walking the remainder of the route, it does seem that one point is incorrectly set but it cannot be changed. I saved it again and on returning, the signal was green so that I could continue and complete the service. Very strange!

• Like Like x 1
  6. idiosis

idiosis Member

Stuck here as well on Service DB 80212, at a red light that doesn't change.

RNFetchBlobTmp_bqtpp6txffq6yy9ha12v7k.jpg RNFetchBlobTmp_p8oos7mxuh51cirya6o62.jpg RNFetchBlobTmp_a6kcluzpzck8j4rguzdwd.jpg

• Like Like x 1