Hakodate Main Line - (sapporo To Asahikawa)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blartthaniel42, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Blartthaniel42

Blartthaniel42 Well-Known Member

I would love to see Japanese trains added into TSW2. Don't get me wrong, I like German, British, and U.S. trains (yes, a Canadian route is in the game but its basically like the US), but I would like to see other countries trains added with the extensive details and interactivity. I'm a huge fan of Japanese trains and I think adding an eastern route would be a great addition. The reason why I chose the Hakodate Main Line is because I wanted something outside of Tokyo, but still a mainline. I also wanted a route that has freight traffic, which the line does see. This part of the route would be roughly 136 km (84 mi) and features 26 stations in between the two terminals.
    Inkedunnamed (2)_LI.jpg
    (Line highlighted in red)
    As for locomotives we would have:

For Local Traffic:
    - 731 Series AC EMUs
    [​IMG]
    - 733 Series AC EMUs
    [​IMG]
    - 735 Series AC EMUs
    [​IMG]

For longer/express trains:
    - KiHa 281 Series DMUs (used on the Hokuto/Home Liner services)
    [​IMG]
    - KiHa 183 Series DMUs (used on the Okhotsk service)
    [​IMG]
    - KiHa 261 Series DMUs (used on the Sōya service)
    [​IMG]

For freight services:
    -Class DF 200
    [​IMG]
    - Class DD 51
    [​IMG]
    - Class EH 500 (possible dlc)
    [​IMG]

As for train cars, the only traffic seen on the route is containers, so the only freight cars would be container cars.
    [​IMG]

Ultimately, this probably won't happen. It would be really cool if it did though. It would be nice to see something different other than US, British, and German routes. I know there's the Tadami Line in TS2021, and it would be cool to see that route come to TSW2, but I would like something that has more mainline traffic. Seeing some of these trains in detail and with the interactivity of TSW2 would be amazing.

• Like Like x 6