Hamburg - Lübeck Expansion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lauritz.schrader234, Mar 2, 2021.

1. lauritz.schrader234

lauritz.schrader234 New Member

I think that a Hamburg Hbf - Lübeck Hbf would be nice but due to the lack of high-speed trains, I think that the this Route could get boring relatively quickly. Therefore I propose a route expansion that adds Hamburg Dammtor and Altona to the map. While trains to Lübeck do terminate at the Hauptbahnhof, you could still drive regional and high speed trains between those three stations, which I think would make it a lot more enjoyable. It would also be possible to add the S1 and S3 services that run along that route. Currently they run parallel to the National Rail routes, dipping into Altona and then reversing out. Normally they run a separate route through the city and under Altona station, but it would be possible to build the route as a snapshot of either times.
    Suggestions for other additions in the replies are appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TomJswt

TomJswt Member

There are a few ICE‘s and IC’s running between Hamburg and Lübeck. Maybe with the new BR101 we could see a few Intercity services. I personally would love seeing Altona and Dammtor (especially the S-Bahn) in the game but it would not make sense as there are almost no connecting services between Altona and Lübeck

3. Blackwolf

Blackwolf Member

Well why not expand the route to Puttgarden. Then you have a nice mix between Diesel and AC and double and single track operations.

4. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Maybe it would be better to just have a new route with Altona in it, seperate from Hamburg-Lübeck.

• Like Like x 2
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Why not extend the route to Puttgarden Felmharn Tunnel. Then the northern portion once the Felmharn Tunnel is completed Copenhagen Puttgarden. That route requires Voltage change 25kv 50hz Denmark to Germany 15kv 16.7hz complete with signal change.

6. gebhardt.cg.christian

gebhardt.cg.christian New Member

Will the 112 on Hamburg - Luebeck get an destination board like the BR 146 or the Dostos?

7. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

The route hasn’t even released yet , we don’t need to talk about extensions yet

8. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

Lubeck to Fernmar

9. anas.hera

anas.hera Active Member

Ive already suggested Lubeck - Puttgarden, so now I’d say adding the line to Lübeck Travemünde would make for some good freight traffic