PC Hamburg- Lubeck Major 10sec Lag Spike Major Issue Pc Steam

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by theaussiedon#1057, Sep 7, 2022.

1. hello Dovetail this is a cry for help a long standing issue for me on TSW2 and still on TSW3 is the Hamburg Lubeck route its pure unplayable im on a High End PC and i for one as a long times player know when there is bugs on TSW and this one for me is a major one i have seen in the past people and even myself with many of the routes of TSW have spike lag like freezing if u are even Livestreaming or not its the same but one of the ones that is the Worst of them all is on the Hamburg Lubeck route around the area where the 2 walls are at one stage there u get a 10sec freeze in the gameplay and its a pure joke its been like this for months now and i for one and had it when it comes to the optimization and talk for all who have had spike issues on PC even on my old low end pc did the same thing and fine it that its now time for someone at dovetail to fix the spiking issues once and for all so we can all enjoy a smooth ride sorry to be like this but i just want good things for the simulator not a bumpy ride like it has been so could u look into the issue i play on PC Steam i have try DX12 not working even other areas to try fix even lower settings nothing works i can play forza and cod and other high pace games fine so its not the pc like i said high end