Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DTG JD, Apr 29, 2021.
I agree, both sides need to step down
I'm not saying people don't lie but this fits the bill of an excuse.
I think this should end now.
It’s getting awfully close to bullying and it’s completely unnecessary. Live and let live. Let’s go back to enjoying the trains.
Hi everyone ,
I know there has been an argument over something which didn’t need an argument , so I want to apologise to anyone that I made angry or annoyed . I should’ve thought . I wasn’t considering the situation . I made it worse for everyone .
Sorry about this . I now promise to leave this behind . Now let’s talk about Hamburg-Lubeck shall we ?
I didn’t intend for it to be an excuse , but you may have interpreted it like that . Now I shall end this argument . Sorry for what has happened
Do any new features come to the game on this route? Like how we got level crossings on SEHS and wet platforms on LGV
Here are the things I would like to see and know:
What I would like to see:
•A complete ride with the Br182 from Lübeck to Rothenburgsort
•A ride with the (don’t know) RB81? from Hamburg to Bad Oldesloe
•Maybe a stabling service at the end
•The new level crossings
What I would like to know:
•Will the MRCE Br182 be available on other routes?
•Will we be able to drive the Br185.5 on HBL?
•When will we be able to see the new containers from ONE on the containerwaggons?
•Can you give us a whole list of the freight waggons included?
•Are there ICE 3/ICE3M AI services at Hamburg Hbf so that it doesn’t look that empty?
•Will the Br143 be upgraded to the Br112 standard?
•Are we going to see the new PIS system everywhere? In my opinion the system from MSB was the best one so far
Thanks for answering my questions and making some things possible
Yep, please show the DB BR 101 on the two InterCity services on Hamburg to Lubeck
Why? Those were just textures, and not dynamically generated.
The PIS of the S-Bahn München look best so far. I'd hope that the new PIS system dynamically chooses the correct set of textures for a particular route. Unless they manage to make the dynamic text as sexy.
I meant in case of player activity. You were able to do it yourself, or press a button so the game would put in the station you needed. My bad, should have made that more clear
Will their be correct German level crossings?
Or still the wrong ones with the weird yellow flashing lights like on MSB?
I'd like to know where all the work on the vehicles has gone. As far as I can see, nearly everything is very similiar, the 182 has a slightly different cab but otherwise identical, the 112 is very close to the 143.
I'd like answers to the following question especially:
- why are both the 182 and the 112 using the old sounds of the 182 and the 143? They are both not brilliant. The 143 needs louder fans, they make lots of noise if you're standing besides them, easily drowning out conversation right next to it. The 182 has lots of videos available showing how they really sound. The squeaking of the brakes when the loco gets going is missing, the rest just sounds unrealistic. So in short: Why did you use all the bad sounds?
- when will line numbers get added to the destination boards and why are they even missing at release
- Will there be any AI at Hamburg HBF like some ICE 3 to fill the station? I don't expect to drive them, but Hamburg HBF just looked ridiculously empty in the preview stream
Every large station in any TSW route released so far looks "ridiculously empty". HBL is no different to literally anything DTG has made so far. They have a rule about only putting actual simulated services in the routes (both player and AI-only, but services nonetheless). I don't really get it to be honest, sprinkling around some static train models on unused platforms and sidings can improve immersion greatly; but that doesn't exist in TSW. So don't hold your breath, it is what it is.
At least it looks like the rush-hour update will bring some improvement with the quantity of passengers, which is great and very very welcome IMO. More passengers will go a long way to make the sim feel more "alive".
PIS question: does the new system always display the last stop on the route included in the game of the real terminus.
I.e. on HRR would the Pis display say Bochum of Hamm fir RE11 trains.
I would be interested in the 101 service layer from Lübeck to Hamburg and whether there's any shunting around Hamburg Hbf to make it leave the map southbound instead of westbound
That's changing; among the changes being made in the RT upgrade is the inclusion of AI-only ICEs (they can't make them drivable, because they don't stop on-map)
This one puzzles me a bit too; in a stream it was said that they can't do that because every car included is a full physics model which eats processing time even if immobile, but a) why can't they make visual-only static assets, no different from buildings; and b) they already have anyway (there are static Amtrak cars in LIRR).
They have trains sitting around in Düren in timetable mode. But these are full models without any schedule for them. In Bakerloo line there are some trains parked at various depots without schedule too.
While running if there is a long stretch with no stops. Could you please let us know what you personally think the first steam route will be?
I have a simple request for tonights stream. I'd like Matt to turn on the passenger lights using the 112 cab passenger light switch and show us that it actually works. I'd hate it if that switch in the 112 wouldn't work just like in the 143.
I think it would be good if the BR766 Cab car and once with the BR182 were driven in the stream today. I would also like to see the full timetable for all trains. I think it would not be good to show the BR101 rides because then all the players have already seen the two rides.
Please remove the BR 112 for Freight services and show the 146.2 today with working PIS.
This will be an interesting stream for sure. Really looking forward to seeing some of the not yet shown but promised features, and DTGs reaction to the criticism from the community on certain things.
I have some generally questions about the technical features of the locos:
1. If you look at the first preview stream you can see that the loco / train is not able to reach the preset speed or is losing speed when the AFB is activated (Source: 52:30 min, 54:00 min, 56:30 min). Is it possible to rework the whole AFB-system in Train Sim World 2 or is it possible to implement a customized AFB-version of the AFB-implementation from the DB BR 101 into the other german locomotives like the BR 182, BR 146, BR 185? Because I think that the BR 101 has the best AFB-implementation at the current time.
2. Related to question one: how do you plan or implement the AFB-system in a loco? Do you talk with the railway company about how it works or do you implement a system how do you think it could be working on a real loco? Because I think it would be better to ask a railway company (if it is possible) to implement a “real” version instead of a “own” version which does not work correctly.
3. I don`t know if it was mentioned in the first stream but: which input-button on the keyboard is used to activate the train-lengths-indicator? Is it the same as on the DB BR 182 (the A-button)? My question or suggestion is: is it possible to remap this function to another button (for example, double click on the SIFA-reset-button, because the button on the throttle itself should be a SIFA-reset-button(?))? It is a little bit annoying if you want to activate the train-lengths-indicator but you also move the throttle while you accelerate.
But all in all I am looking forward to the next preview stream
(Edit: change the expression of the first question)
The AFB in the 101 works correctly as far as I’m aware. The AFB in the 143 and possibly 112 seems off since the 143 was ported into TSW 2.
the AFB in the BR 101 works fine, that is true But the AFB on the BR 182, BR 146 and BR 185 reduces the traction power to early and the loco`s are not able to reach the preset speed.
The intention of my question was if it is possible to implement the same or a customized version of the AFB-system which is implemented in the DB BR 101 into the other loco`s.
Are you crazy? The DB BR112 also drove freight trains as a rental locomotive for other companies. The BR146.2 is not officially included, why should it get a new PIS? Please inform yourself!
In no Train (in reality) the AFB can maintain the exact speed. This is not a cruise control like with the Talent 2. The AFB is correct with the sources of yours, it is always a few km / p below the set speed.
the 112 is only a Passenger Loco for DB.
It’s the 143 with freight.
It doesn't have to be if the DB rents the locomotive to Delta Rail, for example.
Like on this picture:
Can we see working crossing gates tonight? Just saw the trailer and they looked like the same yellow blinking, static ones as on MSB. Check the video below at 0:19
could we see you do a more stop and start service, we didn't see much of the stations last stream because you were doing an express service.
The S-Bahn Hamburg S3 Hamburg-Stade with the DB BR 474
Separate names with a comma.