Harkening Back To The End Of Flight Sim World

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by thearkerportian, Nov 24, 2019.

1. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Well this is far from off topic in fact, but I don't know where to post it either: Many things this guy said in his summary back then sound eerily similar to TSW's situation today, don't they?

Bugs never getting fixed, new bugs getting introduced all the time, promised new features being delayed again and again and again, instead of that relying on DLC getting pumped out to keep the lights on... we all heard it before.

And, as he says, it should be noted the folks actually making TSW/FSW are not the blame, but the ones telling them how to do it, eg. the management.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is how the company has always acted, though, as I'm sure other long time users of the Train Simulator game would testify. I think the difference with Flight Sim World is that it was a dud product to start with. It promised a lot but didn't really deliver and from my understanding was just a modification of the old FSX (which is still going).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Of course it's still going! Who doesn't love a 737 flying upside down while a Cessna goes and holds up a runway.

• Like Like x 2