PlayStation Harlem Line 616 Stuck Behind Non Moving Train

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by flythetube#8936, Apr 10, 2022.

1. flythetube#8936

flythetube#8936 New Member

This concerns play on PS4 Pro.

This involves Train 616 from White Plains to GCT.

About 13 miles from Harlem 125th Street, you are brought to a halt at a Red Signal with a train immediately ahead of you.

It does not move.

You can leave your train, walk up to the leading cab of the train ahead and board it and take it over, and move it into the next station or beyond, however in doing so, you are forced to abandon the scenario you were in. This train appears to be a stopping service.

As you pull into the next station, you can see the stop marker for where this train should really be, at the platform to your right.

I have viewed successful play through of this scenario on YouTube and can only assume that these were run on other platforms (no pun intended)!

The AI train which you are stuck behind on PS4 Pro, correctly appears in the right hand platform in those videos.

I am hoping that a fix is published very soon as to have to abandon playing Harlem Line 3 or 4 trips in after purchase is not acceptable.

• Like Like x 1
  2. flythetube#8936

flythetube#8936 New Member

Ok so a new patch comes out today, supposedly fixing this, but nope, still get stuck behind a non moving train outside Crestwood, with the train in front stopped across a set of points / switches being routed into the fast platform when it’s meant to be going into the stopping platform.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

Still broken on PC, and I have a feeling that's gonna be the case for PS too.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

5. ryan#1234

ryan#1234 Member

The update states to have worked on signal issues. I think the problem is much deeper. A large part of the problems, more than 50% are AI train behaviors that are not caused by signals. They are stopped in incorrect places, failing to move, blocking junctions. It's a nightmare. The majority of services I am playing are 'game ending'.

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

How can it be so messed up? More to the point, how it can it be so messed up for some people and not others. The issues in TSW 2 are really weird.

7. ryan#1234

ryan#1234 Member

I really don't know. I am guessing the mess ups are AI not being programmed correctly... the bi directional traffic... the amount of trains... the new signaling system on the route.

I don't see how it's possible for some people to not have issues. But if it's fine for them that really is confusing. It's the same build for everyone.

I mean all the scenarios work. Maybe it's something they haven't discovered yet by playing through service mode.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Still broken for me as of the latest patch (4/11, PS4 Pro). They are aware of the exact issue, it's been mentioned in detail on the PS4 forum and the devs have responded.

I'm not one to ask for refunds, but I'm wondering what my options are as parts of this DLC are literally unplayable.

9. ryan#1234

ryan#1234 Member

Can confirm same issue on Xbox S. Train 316 is off path preventing the 616 service

10. LIRRtrak

LIRRtrak Member

Can confirm that this issue still exists in 2023 on PS4 with the version 1.93 update applied.

11. Gianluca

Gianluca Active Member

Same on ps4, found another issue on third timetable service whit M3A. Getting stuck 15 kilometres before harlem 125 street and dispatcher denied it because train off of path but i've did nothing wrong