Xbox Harlem Line Problems With Trains Getting Stuck

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by christophmkfranke, Mar 19, 2022.

1. christophmkfranke

christophmkfranke Member

Hi there,
    I just got the new Harlem Line and I'm already running into loads of Problems.
    For example train 616 Southeast to GCT. I get stuck behind the preceding service just before Crestwood. All signals clear outside any station, can't finish it.
    Then I run into constant Problems at Mott Junction where trains towards GCT queue up for no real reason. One service with an M3A set gets stuck right in the junction and there are Up to 5 trains getting stuck behind.

Any solutions? Is this a known bug?
    Thanks
    Chris

• Like Like x 4
  2. tf51d

tf51d New Member

I think the problem may have been caused by the update to the sim yesterday! I had no issues the day before (Day of release) I'm seeing the same thing on almost all the runs now that I tried, only 1 now seem to work. For now I'm just creating scenarios without AI in the same direction.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I have had this issue with trains getting stuck on the junction near Melrose. This means journey mode can't be finished on my game. Playing on Xbox One X.

Train 324 Mount Vernon West Yard to GCT

Held at a red signal around 200 yards from Melrose Track 4. This is as far as I could go. Contacting dispatcher says my train is off path despite being on a blue track (map screen). Several AI trains ahead are stuck on the junction. One is seen stuck crossing between two tracks.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. tf51d

tf51d New Member

Yeah a whole mess of services are affected, the 2 main areas seem to be Mott Haven(Melrose) and Crestwood, I also got stuck on one at North White Plains, but that train was heading into the yard, while mine was heading out on the same track! I can't see how this route made it out of QA in this condition?

• Like Like x 3
  5. christophmkfranke

christophmkfranke Member

Thanks for your replies to my post and sharing your experiences on this one, guys! I might get a Ticket with dtg technical Support out tomorrow.
    Still waiting for the one product for TSW2 that comes free of bugs and issues....
    Cheers