PlayStation Harlem Line Still Bugged In Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gianluca, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Gianluca

Gianluca Active Member

Train 616 from Nort White Plains to Grand Central. Getting stuck at red signal (CP1172S) 21 kilometres before Harlem 125 street, service start at 07:17:44. Another train M7 in front of me is stuck and other trains coming behind to get stuck

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gianluca

Gianluca Active Member

3. florians#7620

florians#7620 Well-Known Member

I got stuck behind 4 trains just before North White Plains on Train 617. No chance to conplete the timetable run on PS4. I also got stuck in a similar manner at Grand Central on an express run from North White Plains. Can‘t remember the number. Only got the route yesterday and haven‘t been able to finish a timetable run

• Like Like x 2
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Since I have the route on Xbox Series X the way you deal with them is you wait for the Train in Front then go after them. Otherwise this is a bug

5. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Yesterday evening I tried 3 times to do a M3A timetable service. Don't remember the number, but it's the 6:53 am service.
    First time I started the service as usual from the timetable menu. Got stuck about halfway due to frozen AI trains in front of me.
    Second time I spawned in on foot, got stuck at the same place.
    Third time I spawned in on foot again, checked the map first, didn't see any frozen AI trains at the point I got stuck previous two times. So I thought: 'OK, this time we're good to go'. Got practically all the way, but in the tunnels on the Grand Central approach, it was a total gridlock with frozen AI trains...

Basically spent almost a whole evening for nought...

6. OnlyMe1909

Tonight I tried the same service again that I wrote about above (M3A train 512 - 6:53am). Again AI trains got stuck on the route causing me to getting stuck as well. Gave up on this service. Tried the next one on the M3A timetable, train 616 - 7:17am. Three guesses for what happened. I’m giving up on this route. It’s unplayable in it’s current state.
    TrainSim-Adam TrainSim-Matt DTG JD Are you aware of this? Please look into,this asap

• Like Like x 1
  7. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Yep aware. Engineering have a handle on possible fix but haven't got to it yet. Should do soon though. In a roundabout way its related to save game issues even though it isn't a loaded game, because spawning in service mode technically does a resume to jump to the right time. Ish. Kinda. News asap.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OnlyMe1909

Thanks for the update, Matt!

• Like Like x 1
  9. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I just had this from a saved game (on PC). Third run in journey mode, running express to 125th Street caught up to a train stopped ahead with nothing in front of it, about 15 miles out from 125th. Tried using "8" key to release things in the stuck train cab, to no avail. Will have to try again without saving see how it pans out.

10. OnlyMe1909

Against better judgement, I just gave this route another try… it seems nothing there’s still no improvement. Got stuck in a traffic jam 15 or so mins in… I’ll be skipping this route untill further notice. To the powers that be at DTG: please let us know when this route is finally back to a playable state

• Like Like x 1
  11. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Dtg have been investigating and they explained in the roadmap what they think the problem is and how they are approaching it. Will have to go back and watch it as I don't remember exactly what they said. But the rush hour routes and this route will be looked into first I believe. It's not an easy task especially for Harlem line where multiple trains can occupy the same block and the dispatcher is unable to get the train down the right path or something.

12. OldVern

Perhaps the simple answer is to admit TSW can't handle permissive signaling and script the system to work more conventionally.

13. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I was doing GCT Yard Move (Part 1) and GCT Yard Move (Part 2) with the M3A today when I noticed these two M7As putting each other in a deadlock right near me. The train leaving GCT from the left stopped and was waiting for the train coming from the right, but at the same time it is blocking it to pull into GCT. The result is both trains blocking each other and neither of them seemed to move anymore.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. OldVern

I so want to buy this route again, but really can't justify while all these problems remain.

15. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Oops

16. rohr#2587

rohr#2587 Active Member

TrainSim-Matt Years later still stuck on the same service. Will there ever be a fix?