Train Sim World 3 Haupstrecke: Berlin - Leipzig

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jack travers, Dec 3, 2022.

1. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Hello guys.
    Today I will be requesting to line that runs from Berlin Hauptbahnhof to Halle Hauptbahnhof. Let’s get started.

Introduction:

The Berlin to Halle/Saale line opened in 1859 is a 159km (98 mile) route running from the Capital and Heart or Germany over south to Halle the 37th biggest city in Deutschland.
    This route is a part of the Berlin -> Halle/Munich route and takes about 1 hour and a half to complete due to it’s max speed of a mere 200km/h (125mph) and that’s the highspeed route too. The route that I will be requesting will be a Regional and Highspeed route with S bahn later as a DLC due to is not having a huge role on the Trip. Safety systems on this route will be SiFa, PZB and LZB

Trains:
    1. DB BR402 “ICE 2”
    This is the first train I will be requesting and it would be operating High speed Intercity-Express services from Berlin HBF (tief) to Halle and further such as Dresden, Leipzig, Munich etc it was the Second ever ICE and it looks a lot like the ICE 1 apart from some few Minor features such as a DVT instead of two Locos, Headlights in different positions, The ICE 2 is 8 cars long and more !! This train has a max speed of 280km/h (170mph) and uses 15kV 16.7HZ AC Catenary
    This train would be operating services the full length from Berlin to Halle headed to Munich, Hamburg, Nuremburg etc
    [​IMG]

2. Br442 “Talent 2”
    Next sadly we have the Talent 2 (easily one of my least favourite trains) but it was either this or a dostos and I feel like the dostos is like the Electrostar of Germany. Also it is a train that works at both ends but not the full journey at once. It has a max speed of 160km/h (100mph) and uses 15kV 16(2/3)HZ AC Catenary. And if this were to get put in the game please put LZB !!
    [​IMG]

Scenarios:
    1. Route Introduction:

Spawn in at Berlin Hbf (tief) and just ride out on an ICE 2 (Difficulty-1)

2. Ludwigsfelde Turnaround
    Take a BR442 (Talent 2) from Berlin HBF (tief) to Ludwigsfelde then once you arrive switch side then do the return to Berlin hbf and Give it to another driver (Difficulty-2)

3. Stuck in the snow!
    A BR403 (ICE 3) has broken down near Wittenburg so a BR402 (ICE 2) has came to bring it back to Halle/Saale but problems don’t end there! Due to heavy snow The train is restricted to running at 140km/h (86mph) So this will take lot’s of time!
    (Difficulty-5)

4. Hamburg Cut short
    Due to some fixes at Berlin hbf trains are being diverted through Gesundbrunnen and the Ostbahnhof, but your train is only going as far as Südkreuz station for an s-bahn to Pick up your passengers (Difficulty-3)

5. Hurricane Hell!
    There has be a very bad and windy Hurricane in the Eastern part of Germany and Trees have been falling on tracks all over the place, while you were on your routine RE3 service from Niedergörsdorf to Halle when a tree fell on your track before Bitterfield which causes a 5 minute delay (Normal in Germany) To make up time it skips all smaller stops between Bitterfield and Halle (Difficulty-4)

Stations: (Important stations only)
    1. Berlin Hbf (Tief)
    [​IMG]
    2. Berliner Potsdamerplatz
    3. Berlin Südkreuz[​IMG]
    4. Lichterfelde Ost
    5. Tetlow Bahnhof
    6. Großbeeren
    7. Birkengrund
    8. Ludwigsfelde

9. Thyrow
    9. Trebbin
    10. Scharfenbrück
    11. Woltersdorf
    12. Luckenwalde
    13. Forst Zinna
    14. Jüterbog
    15. Niedergörsdorf
    16. Blöhnsdorf
    17. Zahna
    18. Wittenberg
    19. Pratau
    20. Bergwitz
    21. Muldenstein
    22. Bitterfield
    23. Roitzsch
    24. Brehna
    25. Landsberg
    26. Hohenthurn

27. Halle/Saale
    For Obvious Reasons I couldn’t do all stations as there is well over 40 stations on this line so I just did a few but anyways next page
    P.S: hope you are enjoying the new Format that includes “
    Scenarios” It was heavily inspired by TrainGeek08 :)

• Like Like x 18
  2. jack travers

DLC Operator:
    Ostdeutsche Eisenbahn:
    This operator will be running nearly length services from Berlin Hbf to The Wittenberg area and will be stopping at all the stops between Ludwigsfelde and Wittenberg. Although I am still not sure if this is a bus service or Train service.

Layers:
    Incase that is just a bus services layers still have you covered With trains that will stop at there stations. Here are the trains that will layer onto This route:
    Regio - Express/Bahn
    Br143 + Dostos
    Br146 + Dostos
    Br182 + N wagen
    Br425
    Intercity
    Br101 + cars
    Intercity-Express
    Br403 “ICE 3”
    Br401 “ICE 1”

End:
    To end this off I must say I really am enjoying this new format I am using And I will not Hesitate to use it more often. Please correct me on anything i got wrong here because I know most of the information is probably wrong, tell me what you think about this route and would you buy it! This took me 2 hours after all so I would love some interactions

And yes I left out freight for obvious reasons.
    I don’t know anything about german freight.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the plug :love:, the suggestion is really good, I hope Berlin-Leipzig will come to TSW at some point, you can put scenarios or anything that is featured in my threads in yours as long as you keep the above layout ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. jack travers

Will do :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

For the freight you might as well include Rangierbahnhof Leipzig Engelsdorf & Rangierbahnhof Seddin bei Berlin Potsdam. Some of your trains will start to carry Verkehrsverbund Berlin Brandenburg VBB logos on the signs rare situations you can have VVO Verkehrsverbund Oberelbe Verkehrsverbund Berlin Brandenburg DB Baureihe 442 463 multiple units on the service.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

DTG added LZB to the talent 2 even if it did not have LZB IRL so they removed it if i remember correctly

• Like Like x 1
  7. jack travers

Oh. That’s interesting because on Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen it uses the fast track and I thought you couldn’t use the fast line without LZB unless you are going less than 100km/h or am I getting it mixed up with 100 mph?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Sorry but this absolutely impossible to build... This take ages to build this route... So dream on my friend... It's not the point off building tracks but all the stations that needs to create... Nice but I can say for 100% sure this will not happen.

• Like Like x 2
  9. jack travers

True but I Love requesting routes

• Like Like x 2
  10. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

In the real world it's called "spamming" xD

• Like Like x 1
  11. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

You need LZB if you want to drive more than 160km/h. And no the Talent 2 has no LZB

• Like Like x 2
  12. YASUKE

YASUKE Active Member

You are restricted to 160kmh if your train doesn’t have LZB

• Like Like x 2
  13. tibomatthijs

tibomatthijs Well-Known Member

Cool suggestion! Really insteresting route and rolling stock! Since we got the ICE 1 the ICE 2 would be also cool, also fun with the Talent 2 I quite love driving her!

• Like Like x 2
  14. jack travers

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I hope this is in the works!! It is the most amazing route in TSC, so finely detailed!! I hope they keep the year around 2000? or 2010?

• Like Like x 1