Hauptstrecke München – Augsburg Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mike71089zeon, Apr 1, 2021.

1. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

Decided to pick this route up just now and when I go into the timetable there’s only services for the two locomotives it comes with. Nether of which I have any interest in. I’d seen several videos online of people running freight services on the route which is why I purchased it. Is this this just an issue on my end? I own the other German routes besides rapid transit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

No, it's not an issue on your end. Extra layers for HMA are not active on console so you only get the default services.
    Adding the layers to console caused severe performance issues so they were deactivated.

3. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

Ah ok thanks for the info. That definitely stinks

• Like Like x 1
  4. lmcpfc2014

lmcpfc2014 Well-Known Member

They are trying to add the extra services on console, they are thinking of having multiple timetables. One with ICE3, BR423 and BR425. One with ICE3, BR423 and Dostos. And the same with freight. Even creating something with multiple trains on scenario planner on HMA can make your Xbox fan go really loud and you can get as few as 4FPS. I bought it on day one thinking I was getting all the trains I own that go on it, but I hadn't realised that it was only on PC

• Like Like x 1
  5. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I also bought DLC HMA the first day. I didn't catch the stream where they announced it. So now I have an empty Munich railway station with almost no traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

Did they mention that in a recent stream ? It would be great !

7. lmcpfc2014

lmcpfc2014 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it was a roadmap one a few weeks ago. It's not confirms, it's just one of the ways they said that it could be improved