PC Headlights Help Sand Patch Grade

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by vongprimo, Oct 20, 2021.

1. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

Hi, so i need some help setting the rear headlight on trains i have the sequence as image below.

This first is the lead and the another couple loco

[​IMG]

This is the end of the unit with 2 locos coupled
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What configuration on the headlight i need to set for the rear light to work

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

You can‘t. The rear headlight switch in your picture either controls the rear headlights of the loco you‘re sitting in, or the rear headlights of the second loco you‘re directly coupled to, if you set up the switches on the back panel correctly for both. To set the headlights of the rear helpers, you‘ll have to either walk or teleport there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I understand, so in this case, supposing that i go in each cab, what config i had to put on the back panel of the locos?

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Depends which loco of the rear pair you imagine the invisible AI crew to be in.

Easiest is, in the rearmost cab, just set the "front" (backwards-facing) headlight selector to dim (US trains use dim headlights as "taillights." Otherwise, set up the rear pair like the front pair, and in the forward cab set the rear headlight switch to dim.

• Like Like x 1