1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by capncol, Sep 4, 2018.

1. capncol

capncol New Member

Been playing around with train sims for a couple of years now and finally settled on TS 2018 (or soon to be TS 2019). Always been interested in trains since I knew what one was and used to make my own OO gauge layouts at home. Have n't got the room or time to do that now but the simulator is a jolly good alternative.
    Looking forward to the next iteration as I am hoping to get rid of the out of memory errors that are so frustrating.
    Colin

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Hello, welcome here and I bet once we can carry the OOM error to it's well deserved grave, we will have a rousing wake for him. ;)

So what is your favourite region or type of train?

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums glad to have you here.

4. capncol

capncol New Member

Evening Wolf. I am 100% UK and the route depends on the mood. I mostly like diesels but love to fly down the ECML in the Class 91 or the WCML with the 87. I grew up next to a colliery line so also love to hear the Class 56 pounding with a heavy MGR :)

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well there is some great stuff there.......given that you mention the 56 and the MGR, I guess you know about the MGR addon and that Enhancement pack for the 56. ;)

I'm mostly a kettlehead....which means that I spend most of my time in the UK....due to the selection of Kettles and routes for them.