Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by capncol, Sep 4, 2018.

1. capncol

capncol Member

Been playing around with train sims for a couple of years now and finally settled on TS 2018 (or soon to be TS 2019). Always been interested in trains since I knew what one was and used to make my own OO gauge layouts at home. Have n't got the room or time to do that now but the simulator is a jolly good alternative.
    Looking forward to the next iteration as I am hoping to get rid of the out of memory errors that are so frustrating.
    Colin

2. Wolf

Wolf Member

Hello, welcome here and I bet once we can carry the OOM error to it's well deserved grave, we will have a rousing wake for him. ;)

So what is your favourite region or type of train?

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums glad to have you here.

4. capncol

capncol Member

Evening Wolf. I am 100% UK and the route depends on the mood. I mostly like diesels but love to fly down the ECML in the Class 91 or the WCML with the 87. I grew up next to a colliery line so also love to hear the Class 56 pounding with a heavy MGR :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wolf

Wolf Member

Well there is some great stuff there.......given that you mention the 56 and the MGR, I guess you know about the MGR addon and that Enhancement pack for the 56. ;)

I'm mostly a kettlehead....which means that I spend most of my time in the UK....due to the selection of Kettles and routes for them.