Hello, I'm Alex :)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG Alex, Jun 21, 2022.

?
  1. East Coastway

149 vote(s)
    39.8%
  2. Cathcart Circle

42 vote(s)
    11.2%
  3. Southeastern High Speed

123 vote(s)
    32.9%
  4. Harlem Line

60 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hello everyone, I'm Alex and I've just recently joined the Community team here at Dovetail Games.

I'm working as a community manager and a part of the Comms team alongside JD, Ben, and Jamie. I’ll be focused mostly on Train Sim World, joining discussions with you all in the player communities, helping the team do exciting things for future releases, and longer term I'll be managing the Roadmap. I’ll also be jumping on live streams soon too, so it's great to meet you all and I hope to catch some of you live too!

Aaand just a little bit of background on myself...
    I've previously graduated in Video Game Art and went on to work at Grads in Games, a not-for-profit charity helping students in the game dev industry, as their community manager for 6 months. My experience is still growing but I do have good knowledge of game development from my degree so I can communicate more effectively to the dev team about feedback! I also hope to bring to life some new exciting projects that the community can get excited about!

While I'm new to the rail scene, I am very much excited to learn more from the team and all of you as I get more involved. In terms of my own personality, I am very much a cat person, I have 3 cats (Bella, Taz and Skye) and I also often visit my partners 1 year old cat Mochi!
    I love playing strategy games like Teamfight Tactics and a good bit of Minecraft with my friends in a realms server. I like to draw, keep up with my 3D modelling skills from university and get outside in my bike whenever I spot a good day to head out. (Which currently is either 33 degree heatwave or thunderstorms!)

You'll be seeing more of me over the next few weeks as I get myself setup, so for now it's just hello!
    As I'm starting out new to TSW2, I’d love to hear what it is you like most about the game, be it your favourite route, locomotive or memory.
    Oh, and if you have any suggestions for which route I should start playing, I have also set up a poll which you can choose from!

• Like Like x 91
    • Helpful Helpful x 2