PC Help! Terrible Blur On New Graphics Card - Rx 9700

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by PeteW, Feb 22, 2020.

1. PeteW

PeteW Active Member

Hi,
    Relatively new to TSW 2020. Have been using a NVidia GTX 970 with ok frame rates.
    I bought myself a new monitor and decided to go the whole way and upgrade the GFX card.
    TSW was working ok with new monitor which is 100Hz and supports Freesync.
    Plug in the new RX 9700. Frame rates increase dramatically allowing me to put the details levels up.
    But it is now virtually unplayable. In Cab, I can move the camera, but the end frame is completely blurred.
    It can be worse than that and the static picture shudders. it makes cab display unreadable. Not sure where the problem lies. I've turned on Freesync and 100Hz. But something is severely wrong. Any ideas of how to rectify?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  2. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

The problem may lie in that the RX 9700 does not exist.

3. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

I think it could be motion blur that's acting up. Try driving a train, and once in the cab, press ctrl + f2. This will turn motion blur off

• Like Like x 2
  4. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

I had this with a new GFX card, try changing the screen percentage and change your Anti Aliasing settings to FXAA or SSA - it may need to be tried and tried but I eventually solved it. Ran it without motion blur, and then enabled it while at speed. I haven't had any problems since.

If it's still an issue screenshot us your in game settings and i'll tell you what I have.