Help With Free Roam Scenarios Building

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by curldriving#5679, Feb 1, 2021.

1. curldriving#5679

curldriving#5679 New Member

Hi, I am a new entry in the forum ad I need some help about free roam scenarios building. When I open the window of rolling stock, it displays a list of default engines, cars and consists, I think associated at the line. How can I insert in the scenario other rolling stock belonging to other lines I have in my Train Simulator archive? Thank you for the help.

2. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Hello there,

In the fly out windows on the left, the middle of the three available, there is a little blue box with a little yellow triangle called the object set filter. If you click that it brings you a drop down list to the right of the screen with all your asset providers. Scroll down to find the one you want and click on it and it bring you all the items in your asset library by that provider. You can then click on a box to tick the box for the item you want to use it will then be available in your loco and stock lists.

Peter

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

In addition to this, there are some locos/units that require multiple assets to work, for example some of the AP enhancement packs or 3rd party DLC require the base unit to work so need that provider/unit ticked too.
    An example is the 350 from AP which also requires London-Portsmouth from DTG as it uses the 450 model from that route and needs the base unit to be checked as well as the EP