1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Scripting Rollingstock

Discussion in 'Content Developer's Area' started by C 70015, Jun 24, 2021.

1. C 70015

C 70015 Member

Hi, i'm not sure i'm asking in the right place or in the right section but i'll ask anyway :)

Is there anyone that has knowledge/can help me with scripting rolling stock? I would like to compile multiple liveries into one .Geo/Blueprint and be able to select, say, random livery = 'A' or livery1 = 'B' in the Number section.
    I've searched for tutorials elsewhere but all seem to be scripting scenarios. I've seen a document on the commands to use but I'm unsure what to put where.
    I have a 'somewhat-ok-understanding' of .lua scripting but never actually tried it before.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

You might want to try this forum instead > https://forums.uktrainsim.com/index.php They are a bit more techy minded over there, mind you they are having site certificate issues atm though so I'd hold off for a few days if I was you as it'll no doubt be sorted by then.

3. C 70015

C 70015 Member

no problem :D

thanks

4. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Site certification all sorted now and everything's back up and running as it should

• Like Like x 1