Here You Go Dtg...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by muham.a.423, Oct 27, 2020.

?
  1. ...

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Hey Guys...
    Recently, I have gone on multiple threads and pretty much-seen someone arguing(1), someone disagreeing(2), someone supporting 1, and so on. Not to be rude or anything but if we keep on doing this, DTG won't know which issue to address now and which to address later. If they try fixing one issue/do one idea, they might upset the people who want another issue addressed. If we actually work together and come up with 1- 3 important points for DTG which EVERYONE agrees on, we might actually get some change.
    Underneath this post, kindly put three things you want to be addressed ASAP... This is a SUGGESTION forum so please do not argue. Everyone is free to their opinions. I will start...
    1. Please add extensions to existing routes(especially East Coastway) to more destinations
    2. Please add more timetable slots so we get more natural red/yellow lights(Bakerloo Line for example) and they don't just turn green when the doors are closed
    3. Please optimize for Xbox Series X
    If you agree with someone kindly quote them and also reply to what specific thing you agree with.
    After a few key/similar ideas start popping out, I will make a reply and we could vote on the thread or combine them.
    Hopefully, this will help DTG see similar ideas which we want addressed. Thanks! :D

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

1. Add a keybind to open/close doors on PC
    2. Fix the sound issues with German preserved collection
    3. Make timetable mode and the substitution system more flexible (more possibilities and less dependencies)

• Like Like x 3
  3. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

1. Bring Preserved Collection back to At Least the quality it was in TSW 2020 (and allow us to use immersion controls)

2. Continue to bring out new DLC but take your time, HMA was a good route with minor bugs at launch, we want to see more launches like that and better

3. Continue to Optimize Content and reduce stuttering/freezing (this can go under optimizing for Next-Gen Consoles)

4. Add new things to the Preserved Collection (LED Displays, etc.)

5. Continue to get better with development so we can have more nice things like Digital Displays in the trains.

6. (Copied from Purno) Allow is to use Off The Rails trains in Service Mode

7. Increase the functionality of the Scenario Planner, and the Livery Designer

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

1. Fix sounds of German trains
    2. add new trains to old routes where applicable (f.e. Ice on HRR)
    3. Make timetable mode and the substitution system more flexible (more possibilities and less dependencies) (shamelessly copied from Purno)

• Like Like x 1
  5. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

1. Fix the sound issues of the preserved collection
    2. BUGS. Go in and check EVERY tutorial, scenario and timetable service in the game to make sure that every single one of them is fully playable untill the end. I'm thinking about bugs such as: player gets stuck on an eternal red signal / AI spadding somewhere on the route / ... A player should never ever get stuck for reasons beyond his control.
    3. make controller on consoles fully customisable (button mapping)

• Like Like x 3
  6. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

Essential for full immersion:
    1. the dynamics of the movement of the train - more swaying, jumping, jerking, tossing, and bouncing when passing the unevenness of the rail track. Displacement of one unit of the train in relation to another when moving.
    2. sounds - need another external sound in the window from the cockpit. More iron rumble when driving on a rail track. More sounds of the passage of the joints of the rail track. Improve the sound of traction motors and auxiliary machines.
    3. to change the night lighting of the locomotive searchlight.
    4. expansion of routes.

• Like Like x 2
  7. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

We need routes from new countries. Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Spain, Belgium will be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Agreed, fortunately France and Switzerland are on the roadmap. That's a start. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I apologize I completely misunderstood your comment sorry

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  10. Articuno

Articuno Well-Known Member

In terms of features:

1. Maps need to have labels on them for platforms and sidings etc...
    2. In-train passenger announcement system would really help with immersion
    3. Keybind or option in menu to give up service in service mode (so you don't get harrassed by the pop up if you don't want to give up a service, or you don't have to wait forever for the option to appear if you do want to give it up)

In terms of routes in the further future being able to merge routes together would definitely be nice, but I'd also really like to see them go more outside of Europe and North America (and especially their Germany-USA-UK rotation) and add routes more regular from places further afield like Japan or possibly China or Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I personally would like to see:
    1. The sounds for German locos fixed
    2. More countries such as Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium etc
    3. I would like to see some Track Maintenance Machines such as Tampers as these often run to the possessions overnight and return early morning, furthermore, they can often be seen on Driver Training moves.
    4. I would like to see the number of freight services increased
    5. Station Announcements and Train Announcements.
    6. Better Horn sounds for the Class 66

• Like Like x 2