PlayStation Hhl Stopping Distance (doors).

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by RealKenny_D, May 15, 2021.

1. RealKenny_D

RealKenny_D Member

Ran the 1940 service from Hamburg to Bad Oldesloe. The train doors would not open until I was directly over the stop point at the platform end, only 6m from SPAD! Can we have more tolerance here please?

See end of my stream for reference...
    https://www.twitch.tv/kenny_d_/v/1023792181?sr=a&t=3066s

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

This is not only on Playstation, but on PC too. I stopped 2 meters away from the marker, with a red in 8 (eight!) meters! and it didnt recognize the stop! moving slightly forwadrs resulted in a SPAD because the breaks on the 112 are kicking in with a delay... 20210516101958_1.jpg

At any other station, stopping within 2, even 50 meters is completely fine, but why not here?
    If being unable to end your service isnt a gamebreaking Bug, i dont know what is.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yeah I also have this problem, it‘s pretty annoying and likely resulting in a SPAD. Especially with a loco as hard to control as the BR 112.

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

It seems that all the final stops have been set up on this route differently to all other routes.

Normally you have some tolerance on all stops, but for some reason the final stop doesn't. It's probably related to the fact you don't have the car markers either (the ones that show the exact position of each car), which makes me thing the final call has been setup as a stop at location as opposed to a stop at a station.