Hi I Am The New Junior Community Manager!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG Jamie, Aug 25, 2020.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Hi everyone I am Jamie, the new Junior Community Manager for Dovetail Games. A little bit about me :
    You may know me already as I have been YouTuber since 2010 as SteamandWhistleProductions or European Steam, making videos of Train Simulator, real railways and model railways. I am a volunteer at the North Norfolk Railway, which I have had the opportunity to drive Steam and Diesel Locomotives ( B12, 4MT, Class 25, 08 etc) but most of the time you will see me collecting tickets on the train.

I have been playing Train Simulator since 2012, of which I have helped to make some DLC with Steam Sounds Supreme using locomotive sounds from heritage railways (14xx, 8F) to create sound packs. I regularly play TS but I am starting to get into TSW.

I have worked in different parts of the railway communities and have brought them together by running YouTube Channels, organising model railway exhibitions and running the social media platforms for the NNR.

My aim is to help and support where I can, ensure everyone is respectful and kind, listen, bring heritage railway knowledge to the community but mainly to make sure you all having fun!

Look Forward to meeting you all on the forums and streams!
    Jamie

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 81
    • Helpful Helpful x 4