PlayStation Hint: Lost Your Livery When The Livery Creator Died? Read On

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Aug 30, 2020.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Ok guys and ladies.

If like me you lost your liveries when the livery creator decided to crash on you forcing you to delete the UGlivery file on the PS4 thus any liveries you did have were lost for ever?

If your playstation saves its games to the Sony Cloud what ever its called, basically if you allow your PS4 to upload your saves to its server. Maybe just maybe you are in luck. If like me I had at least one livery that was in TSW2 and it was working fine, then you went and messed with the livery, maybe refined it or tried another livery, then perhaps there is a way to resurrect your livery from its grave.

[​IMG]

This used to be black then I changed it to the above colour and after a few hours the game kept crashing and eventually didnt want to start up. So I knew what it was it was the new livery. So I had to delete the affected UGLivery save file.

But I suddenly realised as my PS4 (as I have two of them) does not automatically upload to the Sony server / Cloud storage .... what ever its called I may still have an uncorrupted UGLivery save file.
    So I checked, and indeed there was one there. I downloaded it and voila, hey presto, wizz bang bong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I now have an earlier version (the black one) of my livery back. Its exactly the same as it was before I started editing it tot he orange one. Note this will not work as far as I am aware if you corrupted UGlivery save file was uploaded to the server.

Hope this helps someone.

Hentis

• Like Like x 1