Hoo Dares Wins Scenario Glitch Workaround

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by whitey#4272, Nov 12, 2022.

1. whitey#4272

whitey#4272 Active Member

I thought this might be useful if anyone else gets stuck at a red towards the end of this scenario on SEHS extended heading towards Dartford station, as I just experienced on the PS5.
    There's a 465 sat at a green light in the station waiting to depart on the down line which is causing the red.
    I walked a fair distance into the station and jumped in the 465's cab. The AI driver was sat there with no key in so it wasn't going anywhere fast!
    Whilst standing I put the key in, set the reverser and banged the throttle up to max before jumping back out sharpish. Off it went like a scalded cat and I walked back to my distant train just as the 66 also snarled up in front of me went past, clearing the line. I could then finish the scenario and not lose the 9.5k XP I'd amassed. Happy days

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

Hahahaha that's brilliant, I play on ps4 and haven't had this glitch but that's problem solving right there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. whitey#4272

whitey#4272 Active Member

Thanks Andy, you're welcome!

4. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I just used that tip to complete the scenario! Thank you. Clearly the game is meant to drive the 465 out but doesn't

• Like Like x 2
  5. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Wanted to try this, but seems it got fixed now. No 465 in Dartford. Probably a timetable layer that had nothing to do in a scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  6. shooter#3480

shooter#3480 New Member

I just discovered this problem while playing on ps5 and done what you said to do. And it worked exactly as you said cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  7. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

This is an old thread butni may try this when I get home just for sh1ts & giggles haha although i don't recall having a problem previously, this is the class 66 scenario where you take a load to hoo, move wagons about and bring some back if I remember?