Fishing Sim World How’s Career Mode Going For You ?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by The_Dream79, Jul 21, 2019.

1. The_Dream79

The_Dream79 New Member

I’ve won the first nine events on Carp Pro Tour (won the Haichou Innovational after this pic) now I don’t want to move on into PRO and destroy my perfect record

Attached Files:

2. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

My career it’s going well. One suggestion: Career mode in simulators is basically simulate your real life job, so your career won’t be so perfect. That’s why Fishing Sim World has +100 PROFESSIONAL Anglers. Winning isn’t important, but participate like real simulation is more.... real!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Does anyone know how to delete their career and start over or just start a new career? I skipped an event by mistake and ended up simulating the season by accident and now everything is messed up.

4. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

I must admit I have not tried pro tour as of yet, I am trying to increase my xp and tp amounts so I can get some different gear setups.
    I am only level 11.
    I am trying to find consistant bass bites in lake johnson at present but am struggling.

5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

My career is going ok but I will give warning don’t hit skip event and don’t click on it by accident because it may double tap and it will skip and count against you in points. I am currently doing bass tournament and am on elite level and it’s really hard but it pays 500,000 if you win. Also for sponsors don’t negotiate early chance are you will lose. I want to do carp next and probably will hold off on predator because they are now taking way too long to get in. I am hoping they patch that because you get only 20 mins and if you hit on a 40plus pound Muskie you may only catch that fish and lose. Carp at least gives you an hour so you can catch 50 lb carp and not run out of time.