How Do I Move A New Am Fleet Cab Car?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by patty_beats, Jun 22, 2019.

1. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

So this is kind of related to my issue with the LIRR M7 I can’t figure out how to get the new Cab car to move! I’m assuming it’s because I haven’t charged the brakes. But the problem is I can’t find anything at all that will charge the brakes for me. If anyone else has purchased this figured out how to move the train during the service route please get back to me because I did everything properly and I just can’t get the thing to move. I did search everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  2. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi. Are you having trouble releasing the brakes? I ran into this problem too when doing the first scenario. I restarted and realized I messed up the setup in the AC64. Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Have you switched the Brake Mode to lead in the cabcar? You wont be able to release the brakes if you dont do that.

[​IMG]

4. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

Hi Thank you for your help but I was talking about the new train car that had just come out yesterday. Appreciate the help

5. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

Hi thank you very much for the picture. Had I not seen and I probably wouldn’t know how to set it to lead. Just wanna let you know that you are The LOVE. You are the bomb.com. You are a perfect 10 LOL. Thanks for your help

6. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi, yes I’m aware. There is an AC64 on the other end that the cab is controlling. If you were doing the scenario and this happened that might be why.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

what is the difference between lead and trail in the cabcar. ive been setting the brakes to trail and they work perfectly well for me

8. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I would say Trail would be if you drive the other way around, with the ACS-64 in the lead. However i also noticed that both modes work fine and i cant see a difference while breaking. Having it in Lead just makes more sense to me since the Cabcar is in the lead.

9. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

im thinking its a bug because ive read somewhere on here that the manual says set it to lead and the tutorial says set it to trail lol. ive tried both and makes no difference