How Do They Do It?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by jne3125114, Mar 30, 2021.

1. jne3125114

jne3125114 New Member

What's the deal in Bass Pro Shops Fishing Sim World and the online tournaments? A guy catches 57 fish in 60 minutes...you'd have to cast into the fish's mouth on every cast and haul them in mere seconds. Impossible!! And they say cheaters never win. This guy always gets on top no matter what. It really takes the fun out of the competition. I take it the game is not cheat-proof, these guys are real losers. I bet they stole kids' lunch money.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi jne3125114, which platform is this on? We know we do have some very good players on the DFL.

3. jne3125114

jne3125114 New Member

C'mon you know 57 fish in 60 minutes is impossible! I play on (PC) Bass Pro Shop Fishing Sim World. Can you cast get a fish to take it and play it out and land it in less than 60 seconds? Not once but through a whole session. No one is that good.

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

The Bass Pro Shops Edition still allows players to fish much closer to the boat. This means you are able to hook a fish closer to your boat and reel them in much quicker, in a populated area this can mean a lot of fish are caught very quickly. If you strike a fish while it jumps out of the water you are also able to pull them right up to the boat for a much quicker catch.

5. jne3125114

jne3125114 New Member

I'm not that lucky I usually have to bring them in from 30-50 yards and play them out. To do 57 in 60 min. you would have to put every cast into their mouths and yank them in like a school of Tuna. Good hookups count too and you don't always get that, I lose at least a half dozen fish per tournament. I'm not buying the stacked fish theory I have gone 15 to 20 minutes and not even saw a fish. Speaking of which is there a list of the last (March-April) tournaments? With 12 hrs. to go I had a 1st place,2nd place, and 2 3rd places and never received as much as a point. I'd like to see a list of the winners. I don't know who won what.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

If a player knows where all the hot spots are for fish, being able to hook one and reel it in in under 60 seconds isn't impossible, especially if its right next to the boat.

As for your points I know you where saying in another thread that your trophy fish didn't count, here you are saying you didn't get any points at all? Could you explain the points issue you are having so we can try to help.