How To Fix The Diorama

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ant Craft, Aug 26, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

88.2%
  2. No, but I would like a better diorama to be used instead of the new one

11.8%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ant Craft

Ant Craft Well-Known Member

EDIT: It should be clear by what I say, but I wanted to clarify I am on about the menu diorama, not the people dioramas with the new passenger systems. Kind of confusing that they have the same name, but hopefully this makes it clear what I am on about.

So, I am only just watching the roadmap stream, and the new, questionable diorama was brought up. They said that they'd have a talk about it, so I thought it'd be a great time to open a topic about it. Now I think the fix is fairly simple - bring back the option to choose between different dioramas. This way, we have more control over how it looks. With this, I'd expect to see the return of the sheds diorama and the rural station diorama. I think they should keep the current, big station diorama in so people can choose it should they happen to like it. This would also be a good chance to add extra mastery content, in the form of route dioramas. This used to be the case in TSW 2020, but it was removed when they removed the ability to change the diorama. Because of this, I would expect the return of the LIRR, GWR and MSB (I think the 3rd one was a MSB diorama), and hopefully in the future, we could see existing and future routes get mastery diorama rewards too and add to the variety of choices.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 2