PC How To Make The Stop Indicator Appear When I Save The Game

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by macs145000, Jul 2, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

Hello everyone knows how I can do it to show me the indicator of the route or my journey that is being the one that appears to tell you in which station you stop because I know that many has happened to you after saving the progress of the game disappears the route or service indicator with your schedule I know there are keys to make them appear but try it and until you configure the keys and they do not answer try to do a test to start the service mode and you did not answer what Other indicators such as the signal, the score and the speed limit, if the answer was answered, I did not answer the test was to press the key so that the indicators would appear and disappear but the one that interested me did not answer, I do not know if this is a game error or there is a way to make the stop or service indicator appear after saving a game if someone can tell me or explain if there is a solution nar this.

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

The stop indicator stops working after you save a game. Not sure if DTG will ever bother to fix the save game bugs.

3. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

And also the loco symbol is after save & reload no longer a loco.

• Like Like x 1