Fishing Sim World How To Play On Dovetail Live

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Rookmoves, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Rookmoves

Rookmoves New Member

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good and blessed day. I have a question about playing on dovetail live. I have created an account, I have linked my Xbox, but whenever I go to the dovetail live icon, I can’t participate in the tiers. I can see the requirements for passing the tier, but I can’t access it. My question is, do you have to have xbox live in order to access this part of the game, or am I missing a step? Thanks for your help.

2. martinvangog

martinvangog New Member

Hi Rookmoves,
    Write the challenge on paper. Go to the 'Goal' Lake. Complete the challenges as outlined in the mission. You will probably need different tackleboxes to succeed in the complete tier.

It is a guess, I have not tried it out for myself. I'm a newbie. My equipment is, at this time, not strong enough to take a challenge on my one.
    Hopes, it helps you.
    Greetings, Martin.

the Netherlands

3. koffrussell

koffrussell New Member

Try logging out and then log in again, on the Dovetail Live website and on the Dovetail Live on your Xbox. Then free fish, or do competitions, just fish. Afterward, go back to Dovetail Live, check if your catches are being logged. As long as you are logged in, your catches should count.