How To Properly Set Snow In The Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wesley Alves, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Wesley Alves

Wesley Alves New Member

Hi, this might be a very noob question but every time I try to set snow to "just a little bit", I either get a little bit of snow on Terminals/Stations and when I leave them , the tracks and the world are covered with snow, or I get no snow at all. I find that the sliders are super finicky. I am doing something wrong? Maybe I have to mess with the precipitation aswell to get small "patches" of snow instead of full on snow?

2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

It would help greatly if you could see the outside from the weather selection screen. At the moment it just shows the inside of a station which is a useless idea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. maxcarry12

maxcarry12 New Member

Can you help me about finding the pokemon liquid crystal cheats. I am playing pokemon game and want to use these cheats.

4. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Thing is, even when it was outside, it wasn't that reliable. The snow in game seemed to be a different level to in the diorama.

5. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

The temperature of the route has an impact also as to whether the snow settles, or clears as you drive. (I cant recall the boundaries, but selecting a different month may help

6. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

True, different track seems to display differently too.
    If it’s just a light snow the snow tends to ‘pop in’ just like the lineside fencing and looks awful.

7. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

It'll start melting when the temperature reaches 0 (at this point, falling snow turns into rain). I've had most success in getting snow in January, though.

8. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Seems to be hit or miss with the new horrible menu. i miss just setting the weather using the preset and being done instead of trying to figure out what month at what time.

9. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Used to play GWE a few years ago on Xbox, the blizzard used to be wild. Can't seem to get that anymore myself