How To Use Rolling Stock Liveries From Creators Club?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nirmasaboon#9865, Feb 27, 2022.

1. nirmasaboon#9865

nirmasaboon#9865 New Member

So, just after the creators club update I saw some really nice liveries on mk1, mk2. class 08,52 and 101. But unfortunately they need diesel legends dlc for using, I already have TVL, NTP(with HF), but still the mk1 and mk2 needed diesel legends. Anyways I bought the diesel legends just for just for the liveries, but unfortunately I am still not able to use these liveries even after subscribing.
    I just wanted to know am i doing something wrong or is it something that every one is facing with rolling stock liveries.

2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

You can't specifically select liveries for coaches. In the timetable is there no little pink thing in the corner of the locomotive selection? Note that the reskins are for the Diesel Legends versions, so will only work on Diesel Legends.

3. nirmasaboon#9865

I am able to use the skins for the locomotives, but I also subscribed to a few of the mk1 and mk2 coaches as well which I am not able to use. And yes I am trying that on diesel legends dlc only and nowhere else.

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

You cannot specifically select a livery for coaches or freight wagons, they just have a random chance of spawning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. nirmasaboon#9865

Ohhh ohkay I also thought if I download multiple coach liveries I might start seeing them randomly, soo I think the frequencies of such sighting is quite low.

6. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yeah the only passenger coaches I’ve ever seen spawn liveries are the Hamburg and Dresden Dostos, I’ve seen the Amfleets do it too, but anything else doesn’t seem to spawn liveries.

• Like Like x 1