How Trophy Unlock If I Don’t Own The Dlc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jferredino, Jan 26, 2020.

1. jferredino

jferredino New Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I somehow unlocked BR185: Fast Freight trophy using the M7 train on the Long Island Railroad! I don’t even own the Ruhr Sieg Nord DLC, so any ideas how this happen? Did this happen to somebody else? I’m fairly new to this game, I’m on PS4! Any feedback would be appreciated! That’s the M7 train in the pic

2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

If you have Main Spessart Bahn you can unlock it because its 185.2 loco is the same.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

You'll have completed the distance on MSB in the same train and, because the trophy system in this game is an utter shambles, it's just popped a bit later on - the M7 won't have triggered it. There are a couple of trains which appear in more than one DLC, so their specific trophies can be unlocked without buying.

5. jferredino

jferredino New Member

Thank you for replying, yes I realized I have the other dlc main Spessart Bahn and that also has the same train, so I guess this Is Dove Tails way of getting us to buy more DLC! What’s your opinion on the Main Spessart Bahn trains? I think they are hard to control like it’s hard to get them going fast and harder to get them to slow down! Anyway another 2 trophies glitched on me I finished all 5 scenarios on the Long Island but the mastery challenge says I only done 4! I’m not which one I’m missing but I’m gonna do them all again!

6. jferredino

jferredino New Member

7. jferredino

jferredino New Member

Thank you

8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

The MSB trains for me are some of the easiest to judge - they're newer so react more quickly than some of the older ones. It's sometimes hard to get the 185.2 moving, but you'll usually find that it's because you're pulling a huge amount of freight so have to adjust your power and braking accordingly.