1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Will My Computer Perform If I Buy The Game With My Current Specifications?

Discussion in 'PC' started by squidward_boi, Mar 13, 2019.

1. squidward_boi

squidward_boi New Member

I will firstly apologize if this is not the right place for this type of question, but the steam discussion page yielded one answer with my reply left unanswered.

So my computer consists of AMD Ryzen 3 2200G processor, Radeon RX 570 series graphics, and 8 gigabytes of RAM. I am aware the steam page say the recommended cpu is Ryzen 5, and systemrequirementslab.com also says that the processor I have is lacking, although all of my other hardware is sufficient enough. Based on that, how will the game perform with my current cpu? I am planning to take advantage of the sale (60% off on steam, who would pass that up?), but again, my cpu is lacking supposedly. Should I even buy it if my PC can't perform? I'll just get TS2019 50% off otherwise, but TSW is more preferred.

Again, my main question is if I do buy the game and decide to boot it up, how will it perform with my current hardware?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. ASRGT

ASRGT Member

Key points here is what are you're expectations for performance and what resolution do you play at currently ?
    @1080P i think you should be fine provided your not expecting a constant 60fps.

That said TSW and TS2019 performance difference i have never found to be massive i find TS2019 constantly runs worse for me so id say pick up TSW regardless and if in the future you upgrade well bonus.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. squidward_boi

squidward_boi New Member

My resolution is a standard 1920x1080, and I don't expect 60 fps, or smooth performance given the lower than recommended cpu and the fact is't not a supercomputer, but still enough to run it.

4. keksman

keksman Active Member

Nobody can really answer this question for you. Just buy it and test it yourself. You can refund the game if your not satisfied with it.

5. squidward_boi

squidward_boi New Member

I ask because it is a question or the people that have the game, and according to their experience on how it performs. Yes they may not have the exact specifications as I do, but anybody that has just a little bit of knowledge on how certain hardware works and performs on a game like this should be able to answer the question.

Anyways, I got the game and it works great! Only once has it crashed unexpectedly, but nothing else has become an issue, 40-50 fps and quick loading times! It turns out my computer that was not rated for a game like this can easily run it!

6. ASRGT

ASRGT Member

Good Stuff enjoy the game

7. 37114

37114 Member

Buy TSW. It will run better and is a far better experience