How Would Brighton Mainline Traffic Look Like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dezzy1, Aug 8, 2021.

1. dezzy1

dezzy1 Member

I was wandering how would the traffic in the Brighton mainline look like for the rush hour release. DTG has made the BML the last route to come out due to its timetable complexity, so how would the line look like? Is it going to be just be just Gatwick expresses and southern trains or would it involve using other trains if the player has the southeastern high speed route like the class 465 and class 375.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

I think it comes down to how many layers will be on the route. I think SEHS and NTP are obviously going to be layered onto London to Brighton. But I also think GWE and ECW could be possible layers for freight and short runs with the 166 between Reigate and Redhill. TL services are unlikely to be used unless we get a 700 as future DLC because DTG wouldn't use the 377 as a replacement.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lmcpfc2014

lmcpfc2014 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if they just had non-moving SE stock in Victoria, as long as the station isn't empty

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

From the sounds of it, it’s going to be a British HMA with the timetable complexity and the layers.