Hsc - 652 Baltimore

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jesseneedsapsn, Apr 18, 2022.

1. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

When you load into the service it seems the locomotives aren’t set up correctly for the direction they are facing. The locomotive consist you load into are all set up as the rear still.

The three locomotives at the rear are still set up as the “front” group. However, the locomotive facing Johnstown is set up as the lead. So directionally they are correct. You can tell this because if you walk all to way to the back that locomotive has its brakes set correctly.

I have noticed this on other routes as well, namely Oakville where you pull into fill oil tankers and then roll out again.

The two main problems this causes, is that it leaves the end of train thing on your lead locomotive which just looks ridiculous. And it also makes setting up the lights pretty much impossible. At least from what I’ve noticed.

My question is, is there a way to force a locomotive consist to be the front locomotive. Or is this just some thing the game has to have set up correctly in the first place?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022